Interested in mobile options? We have those too!
With NetTeller – HNB’s Free Internet Banking Service – you can:
- Check your balances on checking, savings, and loan accounts
- View your checks – front and back
- Review current and prior transactions – even previous statements
- Review ATM transactions and point-of-sale (POS) purchases
- Receive your HNB green statements & notices
- Pay bills (Send them electronically or we’ll mail the check!)
- Set up Mobile Banking
- Complete Bank to Bank transfers
- Set up email and text alerts for events such as low balances, ACH credits/debits, bill payments paid, specific items, and more!
- Transfer funds, place stop payments, activate and/or report debit cards, and more!
See how NetTeller works! Click here for an informative video.
Electronic Delivery of your Statements & Notices
Net Teller Internet Banking customers at HNB can now receive account statements and notices electronically. eDocs are just like your original paper statement or notice, but are accessed online rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, saved or even printed if you must.
Environmentally Friendly – Receiving your bank account statement or notice electronically reduces the usage and impact of our natural resources. So you will you help reduce the amount of paper used and save valuable natural resources. Since you will no longer receive a paper statement, we recommend you store your eDocs to a file on your flash drive or CD-R.
Quick Delivery – With eDocs, you’ll receive your statements and notices sooner, than if you had to wait for them in the mail. Unlike your paper statements or notices, eDocs provides rapid availability – usually the evening of the day they are generated. An email will be sent informing you that a statement or notice is available for you to retrieve. eDocs are generally accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; however, they may be unavailable from time to time for routine software and hardware maintenance or due to unscheduled down time.
Accessible Anywhere – Because the eDocs notice is emailed to you, you can access your statement or notice from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an Internet connection. If you are away from home and log on to Internet Banking, just answer the challenge question to verify your identity and you can view your statement directly from the eDocs portion of Internet Banking.
QuickBooks® for your small business and Quicken® for your personal finance.
Own your business and simplify your life with the power to manage your money more effectively! Download your account information into QuickBooks® or Quicken® using Web Connect through NetTeller Online Banking.
Enjoy the following:
- No manual entry – once you’re set up, you can download all transactions into QuickBooks® or Quicken® instead of hours of typing them by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data – the data download includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – a special transaction-matching algorithm prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – the download files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks® or Quicken® directly from your NetTeller online banking account, which eliminated the needs to search for downloaded files.
- Automatic account setup – Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks® or Quicken® from NetTeller Online Banking and your accounts will be set up for you, with your data already up-to-date.
How to get started:
- Access downloaded files through your NetTeller Online Banking account. See how!
- Once set up, your Customer ID and password will be the same as your username and password for your NetTeller Online Banking account.
- With this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks®. For assistance, please see a QuickBooks Getting Started Guide.
Personal payments are easy and secure with HNB’s Person to Person Payment service. Enroll in this service for FREE through NetTeller – HNB’s Free Internet Banking Service.
After enrollment, you can begin adding payees and making payments.
To make payments, you just need the payee’s name and email address. You will supply them with a keyword you choose, they’ll receive an email, and then they will proceed to enter the keyword and their bank account information in the secure site to complete the transfer.
After your initial payment, payees may be added and payments may be made using the HNB Mobile Banking App.
Consumers will have a per day maximum dollar limit of $1,000 and a per item maximum dollar limit of $1,000. Businesses will have a per day maximum dollar limit of $2,500 and a per item maximum dollar limit of $2,500. All transactions processed up to and including December 31, 2015 will have no fee assessed per transaction. Effective January 01, 2016, each transaction will be assessed a fee of $0.99. If the Person to Person Payment service remains inactive for six (6) months, an inactivity fee of $5 will be charged to the associated checking account. This fee will be charged every month of inactivity thereafter.
- Frequently asked questions
- How to set up My NetTeller®
- How to set up the Person to Person Payment system
- How to set up payments
- How your payees will receive payments.
HNB’s Bill Pay offers you the convenience of paying your bills automatically each month, or with the click of your mouse. It’s Safe, Easy, and FREE! HNB pays the monthly fees for your service. With postage costs continually rising, now you can save even more! Vendors that do not accept electronic payments will receive a paper check sent through the US Postal Service (USPS). Electronic payments are usually delivered faster than paper checks. Authorize your payments far enough in advance to allow for sufficient time for them to be delivered by your due date. Access to the Bill Payer Service will be suspended after 90 days of inactivity.
Features of our enhanced Bill Payment System
These changes will provide greater ease and convenience through the following new features:
- Payments made by check through Bill Payment will be deducted from your account only after the payment has been received by your payee, and the check has cleared.
- Once you successfully sign on to our Internet Banking Service, Bill Payment is one of the options you can access. No additional login is required for Bill Payment.
- You now have the ability to pay bills from multiple checking accounts!
- Payments are processed twice a day, Monday through Friday, at 3 a.m., and again at 1 p.m. EST.
- You can pay up to 10 bills from one page by selecting payees from your list. With our prior service you processed payments for one payee at a time.
- You can make address changes for established vendors. The former level of service required you to create a new vendor, should the address change.
HNB makes transferring money between HNB and other U.S. financial institutions easy.
With Bank-to-Bank Transfers, you can easily move money between your HNB deposit accounts and your deposit accounts at other U.S. financial institutions – including banks, credit unions, and brokerage accounts.
- Move up to $2,500 into your HNB account daily
- Move up to $2,500 out of your HNB account daily
- Set up recurring transfers
- Daily limit of three (3) transfers
Please note: The transfer limits above apply only to transfers made online through the Bank-to-Bank Transfers service. HNB reserves the right to apply a lower limit.
Get started with Bank-to-Bank Transfers today! Apply securely online, or complete and return the enrollment form to any HNB branch location, or mail to – The Honesdale National Bank, PO Box 350, Honesdale, PA 18431.
Have a loan with HNB? Now you can make your payment by transferring funds from an account at another financial institution. There are two (2) options: (1) Recurring Payments – register and save your personal information, and then sign in with an ID and password to make future payments. (2) Quick Payments – requires entry of your personal information each time you make a payment.
To access this feature, a “Quick Loan Payment” link is on our home page.