Internet Banking – It’s Quick, Easy, Safe, and FREE!!
With NetTeller – HNB’s Free Internet Banking Service – you can:
- Check your balances on checking, savings, and loan accounts
- View your checks – front and back
- Review current and prior transactions – even previous statements
- Review ATM transactions and point-of-sale (POS) purchases
- Receive your HNB green statements & notices
- Mobile Banking
- Bank to Bank transfers
- Transfer funds, place stop payments, and more!
Electronic Delivery of your Statements & Notices
Net Teller Internet Banking customers at HNB can now receive account statements and notices electronically. eDocs are just like your original paper statement or notice, but are accessed online rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, saved or even printed if you must.
Environmentally Friendly – Receiving your bank account statement or notice electronically reduces the usage and impact of our natural resources. So you will you help reduce the amount of paper used and save valuable natural resources. Since you will no longer receive a paper statement, we recommend you store your eDocs to a file on your flash drive or CD-R.
Quick Delivery – With eDocs, you’ll receive your statements and notices sooner, than if you had to wait for them in the mail. Unlike your paper statements or notices, eDocs provides rapid availability – usually the evening of the day they are generated. An email will be sent informing you that a statement or notice is available for to you retrieve. eDocs are generally accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; however, they may be unavailable from time to time for routine software and hardware maintenance or due to unscheduled down time.
Accessible Anywhere – Because the eDocs notice is emailed to you, you can access your statement or notice from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an Internet connection. If you are away from home and log on to Internet Banking, just answer the challenge question to verify your identity and you can view your statement directly from the eDocs portion of Internet Banking.
HNB Bill Pay Service
HNB’s Bill Pay offers you the convenience of paying your bills automatically each month, or with the click of your mouse. It’s Safe, Easy, and FREE! HNB pays the monthly fees for your service. With postage costs continually rising, now you can save even more! Vendors that do not accept electronic payments will receive a paper check sent through the US Postal Service (USPS). Electronic payments are usually delivered faster than paper checks. Authorize your payments far enough in advance to allow for sufficient time for them to be delivered by your due date. Access to the Bill Payer Service will be suspended after 90 days of inactivity.
Features of our enhanced Bill Payment System
These changes will provide greater ease and convenience through the following new features:
- Payments made by check through Bill Payment will be deducted from your account only after the payment has been received by your payee, and the check has cleared.
- Once you successfully sign on to our Internet Banking Service, Bill Payment is one of the options you can access. No additional login is required for Bill Payment.
- You now have the ability to pay bills from multiple checking accounts!
- Payments are processed twice a day, Monday through Friday, at 3:00 a.m., and again at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- You can pay up to 10 bills from one page by selecting payees from your list. With our prior service you processed payments for one payee at a time.
- You can make address changes for established vendors. The former level of service required you to create a new vendor, should the address change.
HNB Bank-to-Bank Transfers
With The Honesdale National Bank’s Bank-to-Bank Transfer Service you can electronically transfer funds between your HNB deposit account(s) and your account(s) at another U. S. financial institution.
HNB’s Bank-to-Bank Transfers are ideal for those with accounts at other U. S. financial institutions, brokerage firms, or with family members out of the area.
– Deposit funds from an account at another Financial Institution into your HNB Account
– Send funds to your account at another financial institution from your HNB account