Save On Taxes and Interest With a Home Equity Loan
With an HNB Home Equity or Home Improvement Loan you can -
- Lock in an interest rate that could be 100% tax-deductible (Please consult your tax advisor)
- Enjoy the convenience of fixed monthly payments over a fixed time period
- Save by paying off higher interest obligations like department store charges or credit card debt
- Pay automatically from an HNB Checking or Savings account & reduce the rate by an extra 1/2%
Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), helps you take advantage of today’s lower interest rates and save even more since you only pay interest on the funds you have used. Each time you make a payment and reduce the principal, those funds become available to you for future borrowing. As with any Home Equity Loan or Mortgage, please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of the interest.
Whenever you need money, just:
- Call or visit any office
- Write a special Credit Line check
- Call Xpressbanker – our Free 24-hour telephone banking service
- Bank online with Net Teller – our Free 24-hour Internet banking service
To find out whether you’re in a good borrowing position, and the maximum amount you should be able to borrow, take The Honesdale National Bank One-Minute Home Equity Loan Test. Then, call us at (800) HNB-9515 or apply online today with our Secure Loan Application. We’ll get back to you right away with the answer you need.
- $175 Processing fee + the cost of appraisal, recording, flood certification, title search & credit report.
- Title Insurance is required on loans of $150,000 or more.
Other rates and terms also available.